SIL 2 & SIL 3 Addressable System
Apollo Fire Detectors has a range of devices independently evaluated and certi ed to SIL2 (Safety Integrity Level) with respect to their primary function (Detection, Manual Call Point, Audio, Visual etc) under IEC61508 Functional Safety of Electrical / Electronic / Programmable Electronic Safety-related Systems.
These devices are also certi ed to be used with Apollo protocol control panels that are SIL 2 and SIL 3 Rated.
As well as complementing Apollo’s extensive Marine, Offshore and Hazardous approvals, this certi cation allows Apollo to offer primary function SIL2 rated products into other vertical markets where projects demand this high level of reliability and function- al safety of electronic safety related systems. Places such as Transportation, Process Control, Power Plants, Healthcare, Hotel and University Campus Accommodation.
• Addressable and conventional re detection
• Automatic re extinguishing
• Gas detection
• Security, access control, CCTV, BMS, Environmental.
Hardware and Software Features • Distributed intelligence
• High availability
• High fault tolerance
• HOT SWAP of CPUs, I/O cards, power supply units, display • Easy maintenance
• SIL2 and SIL3 rated for safety functions
Very short repair time
• Front plug-in/out cards
• Automatic monitoring of cards and CPU fault
• Automatic and safe disabling of malfunctioning cards • Card can be hot swapped
• You can ll-in a compatible spare card.
• CPU self con guring and checking the new card
• CPU can be duplicated for redundant solution
• For S81-HS version CPU can be Hot Swap
Cards can be redundant
Redundant links (SIL3)
• Detectors for high risks
• Alarm buttons in hazard area
• Evacuation area horns
• Non redundant links (SIL2 or non SIL)
• Smoke and re detectors (safety) for building • Addressable I/O modules for building