Series 65 Fire Detectors
Series 65 incorporates well-proven sensing technologies together with advances in materials and electronics. Developed from the highly successful Series 60 range of detectors, Series 65 includes a chip (integrated circuit) based on that used in XP95 analogue addressable detectors.
Having a wide operating voltage of 9-33V, the Series 65 detectors can be integrated into security systems, when used with a relay base. The range consists of ionisation, integrating ionisation and optical smoke detectors, four grades of heat detector and a range of bases.
Each type of detector is available in three versions:
• Flashing LED
• Flashing LED and magnet operated test switch
Key features of Series 65:
• Wide operating voltage
• Advanced electronic technology
• Flashing LED option
• Magnetic test switch option
• Can be used on security systems
• Electrically and mechanically compatible with Series 60 • Proven detection performance